Thursday 10 August 2017

♥Hey Kitty Girl~!♥ ~Sweet Pinup Looks~



Hey everybunny~!
How are you~?

Today I'm super happy to finally bring you... 

♥An outfit post~!♥

Yay~!!♥

Although these outfits aren't super recent (I took these photos just before my holiday ; 7 ; ) they feature some of my favourite items~! They're pretty much staples that I can use in so many outfits~!♥

I love pin up style so much~! Though when it comes to 50's fashion, I'm not such a fan of dresses.. so you'll always find me in a playsuit, shorts, capris, or sukapan (mini skirt with shorts inside) instead.♪ These outfits are all pinup inspired~!
Which is your favourite~?♥


♥Outfit Rundown♥


♥Top→ One Spo
♥Choker→ Bobon21
♥Shorts→ Liz Lisa
♥Shoes→ Miauler Mew

 

Simple pinup inspired outfit♥ I love love love wearing cropped tees & high waisted shorts~!♪ This top is actually one of my favourites because it goes with so many things! Plus it's super cute♥ I remember when I first started wearing J-fashion loads of taobao resellers were selling the fake version of this top (and the cat dress) but I was super happy to find the real one second hand in an auction~!♥
I feel like you could never go wrong with gingham shorts/sukapan and a white top~ or even denim shorts! Sometimes simple coordinates can turn out the cutest! Like this outfit is just a top, shorts and platforms♥

 

Oh hey, I actually have eyebrows ww♪ Just some simple eyeshadow, and then Twiggy inspired drawn on bottom lashes~!♥ Plus lots of v pink lipstick & lipgloss♥ I'm not really one for matte lips.. I prefer gloss ahah.. ; 7 ; Matte doesn't really look right on me? Plus my lips are super dry. 




♥Outfit Rundown♥


♥Top→ One Spo
♥Choker→ Bobon21
♥Shorts→ Liz Lisa
♥Shoes→ Miauler Mew
♥Jacket→ DreamV

Added a jacket because in the UK it can get slightly chilly even in summer.. >< I'm a big fan of denim jackets~♥ This one has cute frills & a bow on the back!




♥Outfit Rundown♥



♥Top & Choker→ Bobon21
♥Sukapan→ Liz Lisa
♥Shoes→ Miauler Mew

 

I've had this puffy top from Bobon21 for a few years & I've worn it as part of so many coords♥ It's another favourite of mine~!♪ Ahh I miss a lot of the old Bobon21 things ahah. This & the first coordinate could be easily switched around as the pieces could mix & match~!♪ Often when I buy clothes I consider what other things in my wardrobe they match.♥

 

Make make♥ Here I drew on the Twiggy style bottom lashes again and drew on longer eyebrows~♥ I also used a stripe of purple & pink eyeshadow to add a little detail inspired by the way drag queens make their eyes look bigger~ Then to finish, a gradient lip!♥


 


♥Outfit Rundown♥

♥Top→ One Spo
♥Jacket→ Thrifted
♥Shorts→ Ank Rouge
♥Shoes→ DreamV



The cat top again yay~!♥ This time in a pink code♥ I love sukajan & denim jackets~! I have a little collection of them, maybe I should do an outfit post with them all as the weather gets cooler~! These shorts are a little big so it doesn't feel quite as pinup style as before, but it's still pretty retro♪

 

For my makeup here I did a winged eyeliner but with brown eyeshadow instead of eyeliner to soften the look♪ I often feel like doing that shape with normal eyeliner looks too heavy on me.. but I feel happy with the softer look~! If I use normal black eyeliner, I like to sweep it downwards♪
I blended the darker brown with a lighter brown towards the inside of my eyelid~
I added a hint of dark pink to blend with the brown in the lower outer corner of my eye too♥ 
Then I added highlighter under my eye to accentuate their puffyness~! (If I have puffy eyes I may as well make them cute-ish, right?)
For my cheeks, I used a peachy blush under my eyes and for my lips, I used a dark pink lipstick & gloss to do a gradient lip look♥
Of course we cant forget lots of shimmery highlighter♥♥



Thank you so much for reading, everybunny~!♥
I hope you enjoyed this outfit post♥
Have a lovely day/night~!♥

Chuchu♥
Pixie♥Lou


No comments:

Post a Comment